The Guest House is a fully furnished 4 bedroom cabin with 2 full bathrooms and a full kitchen. Three bedrooms have queen beds and the fourth bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds. It will accommodate up to 10 people. It’s a great place to gather with friends and family to relax and enjoy lakeside life.
Just steps away from the marina or Lil’ Papa Joe’s Restaurant you have everything you need for a great week or weekend! Keep your boat at the marina or rent one of ours. In the mood for something more active? Rent a paddleboat, or hike or bike along the Benton County mountain bike trail that goes through the property!
There are NO PETS allowed and NO SMOKING allowed at any time at the Guest House. Evidence of either will result in a forfeit of security deposit. Security deposit of $300.00 is required for reservation and is non-refundable for cancellation however will be refunded upon completed stay of full reserved time once the house has been cleaned and no damages found.
• There is NO SMOKING and NO PETS allowed AT ANY TIME in the Guest House. If evidence of either is found you will automatically lose your deposit and be charged an additional $250.00 for deep cleaning of the house plus any damages.
• Parking for vehicles and trailers is along the driveway and behind the house along the fence. Do not pull vehicles or trailers onto the grass in the front or west side yard areas and please keep access clear along the driveways. If extra parking areas are needed please use the main marina parking lot or notify the store to park in fenced storage.
• Linens and towels are provided for nine guests which is the house maximum. We do not provide daily service to replace linens or make beds so please hang your towels after use. If you find you need extra towels please give us a call during regular business hours (8am – 5pm). Please do not use our towels as lake/boat/ swim towels as you will be charged for lost or excessively soiled towels.
• All kitchenware is clean and stored prior to check in. Please put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run it before you check out. If you need help operating an appliance or find something that is not in working order contact us immediately.
• A barbeque grill is provided behind the house. BBQ utensils can be found in the kitchen; charcoal and lighter fluid may be purchased at the store if needed.
• No deep frying of food in the house due to potential fire/smoke damage. Please put your fryer on the back deck to prevent soiling of the house and reduce the danger of fire. An extension cord is provided for electric fryers.
• There is a large fish cleaning station at the marina for your use on Dock A. Please do not clean fish in the sinks in the house. If you have fish remains please place them in a trash bag and deposit it in the outside trash can. Drains clogged with fish remains will result in a loss of deposit.